Check whether the automatic kitchen fire extinguishing equipment in your community is up to standard
Issuing time:2021-05-18 14:52
Chongqing Morning News (Reporter Wang Zihan) Yesterday morning, law enforcement officers of the Dadukou District Fire Brigade inspected a newly developed community that had used unqualified automatic kitchen fire extinguishing equipment. After confirming that the problematic outdoor fire hydrants and fire doors have eliminated hidden dangers, law enforcement officials said that the developer can hand over the house to the owner.
Lei Liang, a staff officer of the fire protection department of the Dadukou District Fire Department, said that during the initial fire inspection and acceptance a month ago, law enforcement officers discovered that there were problems with the fire hydrants on each floor of the community, and there were more than 200 fire hydrants in total. The fire door used to block the fire site was also deemed unqualified by law enforcement officials because the door frame was not completely filled with rock wool.
In response to the existing problems, the Dadukou District Fire Brigade arbitrarily lowered the construction quality, punished the developer of the community with a penalty of 10,000 yuan and rectified it within a time limit. Before the rectification has been checked and accepted, the house may not be delivered to the owner.
Yesterday, the Dadukou District Fire Brigade reminded the general public that when inspecting houses, don’t forget to pay attention to the fire-fighting facilities outside the house. The firefighters said that the owners can self-check in the following simple ways.
1. Fire box: Generally speaking, the fire box has three parts: a fire hydrant, a hose and a water gun, and none of them is missing.
2. Fire hydrant: whether copper material is used for the pressure reducing and stabilizing orifice plate;
3. Fire door: whether it can be closed automatically and whether there is rock wool in the door frame;
4. Refuge and escape supplies: In the stairwell, whether there are emergency lighting equipment and a light board with "safe passage" written on it;
5. Is there an automatic spray, alarm, or smoke detection alarm?
In addition to the above-mentioned fire-fighting supplies that are easy to distinguish, there are also some more professionally tested equipment. Such as automatic spraying, alarms, smoke detection alarms and other related equipment.
This kind of fire protection products has always been the focus of inspection by fire law enforcement officers, and the industry mainly checks whether they are all available and indispensable.